Os: Windows Type: Freeware Ver.: 4.8
With this simple program you’ll extract any visual contents and save it in the GIF, BMP, JPG, PNG, and TIFF image formats, among others. Gadwin PrintScreen will be very useful for you if you have any problem or error message on your PC and want to share it in real time with a technician.
The software has a clear and intuitive interface, so you’ll have no problem using it. You’ll just have to install it, and its assistant will guide you to configure it correctly. Once you run it, you’ll see various tabs to adjust its functions to your liking, including:
• Preferences: you’ll find options to choose the key with which you’ll automatically take the screenshot, the time before each screenshot, the mouse cursor look and the view of the image once it is captured.
• Origin: you’ll be able to determine what area of your screen is captured (current window, client window, full screen or rectangular area).
• Destination: you’ll decide what to do with the image once it is created (save it to your hard disk, send it via email, print it), and change the renaming options.
• Image: you’ll change the format in which the file will be exported, adjust its size, aspect ratio and other details related to editing.
Gadwin PrintScreen will remain in the background with an icon in your toolbar. To run it, you just have to press the “print screen” key, and it will automatically start working to carry out your task.
What are you waiting for to download Gadwin PrintScreen for free?
• Wide format support
• Intuitive interface
• Customizable look
• Easy to use compared to similar applications
• Doesn’t use a lot of resources
• Nothing to report