IP Sniffer is actually designed to run on the Microsoft Windows operating system platforms. It can use raw sockets in Windows 2000, WinPCap or an NDIS protocol to make possible the packet capture.
You can use IP Sniffer to analyze and troubleshoot many network connectivity and bandwidth problems. IP Sniffer basically can help you:
- Monitor bandwidth usage
- Compile network adapter statistics
- List and manage ARP entries
- Resolve IP addresses to MAC addresses (or MAC to IP)
- List and manage routes
- Enable or disable a host as a router
- List and manage open ports and attached processes.
Download this freeware now. It works with your Win 98 or 2000 OS.