Medal of Honor: Airborne Patch
Medal of Honor: Airborne Patchby Dewaldt Stemmet
Medal of Honor: Airborne Patch adds a new fighting setting to Medal of Honor, the best-known role-playing war game.
This time you’ll play in the role of an experienced paratrooper. You’ll start each mission jumping from an airplane, while controlling your descent to the area you want.
In Medal of Honor: Airborne you’ll find a scenario set in World War II, in which you’ll go through Italy, France, the Netherlands and Germany in various levels.
New tools to defeat your enemy
The game has a system in which the enemy troop will identify you more easily, so you’ll have to be more alert for attacks. However, the progressive use of weapons will give you greater ability in their use to defend yourself better and better in all the campaigns.
If you already know the game, we now list the new features you’ll get by downloading this patch:
• Designate your computer as a dedicated server to let other users connect and play with you over a network.
• The multiplayer mode is added for the maps that didn’t have this option available so far.
• Improvements for the tank repellent weapon now also in multiplayer mode.
With an excellent effect quality, realistic graphics and exceptional audio, Medal of Honor: Airborne Patch is a role-playing game worth downloading if you are a fan of war challenges.
• Excellent gameplay
• High image and audio quality
• Well-designed storyline
• Very detailed sceneries
• Attractive soundtrack
• Uses a lot of system resources