Microsoft Office 2003 Service Pack will fix bugs and solve minor inconvenience
Microsoft Office 2003 Service Pack is a patch for Microsoft office application par excellence. This update includes improvements in security, stability and functionality for the complete Office 2003 package.
Although this is theService Pack 3, it also includes all previous updates, so you don’t need to worry if you don’t have them installed. The corrections were implemented on the basis of reports from users and consultation with the Microsoft technical service; thanks to this, you can be sure that all the suite’s problems have been solved.
Microsoft Office 2003 Service Pack corrects errors and implements improvements in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, as well as the integration among the tools.
Noteworthy updates in this pack include:
• Correction of errors in some language versions
• Improvements in the handling of files shared over the local network
• Solves speed problems
• Fixes errors with some specific cells in Excel
• Updates to the Knowledge Base
• Correction of incompatibility between shared and temporal folders
• Solution of problems when applying format to text in tables
• Fixes in illegible characters in some fonts
• Improvements in remote execution
Some Access functions were also updated, as well as the spell-checking tool for all of the suite’s applications. Although not all the errors that have been corrected are of a critical nature, it´s highly recommended to download Microsoft Office 2003 Service Pack and to keep Office updated, since this will also avoid security loopholes.