Use Microsoft Office from your Android device
Quickoffice lets you do everything from viewing, creating, and even editing Microsoft Word, Excel or PowerPoint files. This means if you are out even just picking up coffee for your office mates you can take a second to proofread a proposal you just wrote in the office. Or perhaps you need to make a PowerPoint presentation for the next day but you won’t be anywhere near a computer until then. Just create a PowerPoint file with Quickoffice and finish the presentation right there on your phone.
Quickoffice allows you to also change the font color and size of any document. You can insert images or backgrounds as well. If you use Google Drive, with Quickoffice you can go in and edit any folder or file within your Drive. This application allows you to also convert any text into speech and vice versa. Download Quickoffice free for Android and never worry about finishing your office work again!
• Create, view, and edit any Microsoft Word, Excel, or PowerPoint file
• Change font color and size
• Insert images and backgrounds
• Modify Google Drive files and folders
• Convert text to speech and vice versa
• Requires Android 2.2 or higher