The Sims 2: Open For Business Patch
The Sims 2: Open For Business is an interesting software in which you’ll be able to start and manage your own business in a large number of available sectors. The game’s first version had some errors and crashed on certain functions, reason why the creators of The Sims 2 offer you The Sims 2: Open For Business Patch, to let you enjoy it without any problems.
The main function of this patch is to improve the software’s performance and quality. We now present you a list of its improvements.
• It no longer crashes when characters travel from their home to a community site
• When you get a promotion, a popup message appears with the correct information about the job, the responsibilities, etc.
• The game doesn’t crash after offering lemonade to visitors
• You get Creativity points working as a DJ with a home-based business
• The bug was corrected that let you recover Aspiration points after using rewards for Aspiration
• Hanging objects placed on a scenery now look correctly
• A startup error that occurred while the Sims played poker was corrected
• A crash that occurred when a Sim tried to replace an object was corrected
• The “New Wave” and “Shopping” wall loudspeakers keep their musical style when changing the site
• The time problem was solved that occurred when a Sim tried to return home from the site
• The problem that occurred when using the lift was corrected
• The “furious frame” problem was changed, reducing the time in which the sim remains angry
• The car radios turn on and off correctly after changing the radio station several times
• When having various cars, families can go to work correctly
• Youth don’t have the same work schedule as in school
With these and many other modifications, you can now enjoy The Sims 2: Open For Business Patch fully. Remember that before downloading this patch you’ll need to have the original game installed on your computer.